Was gonna write out a big post about 2013 but saw this and decided to steal it from Lucy.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before?
Moved out of London (don't remember living in Ireland as I was so young when I moved to London), had a mental breakdown.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I'm terrible with resolutions, I either make them and don't keep them, make them and forget about them or don't make them at all
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Several people! It's been the year of engagements, marriages and births!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not that I'm aware of
5. What countries did you visit?
...just this one T_T
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
More self-confidence is high on the list! I want to go on holiday too.
7. What date(s) from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
August 8th 2013, when I moved to Essex.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I've overcome a lot of health-related issues, both physical and mental. I've begun to actually have some faith in myself and say no to people. I'm seeing better what real friends are.
9. What was your biggest failure?
The opposite of above. My last job also pretty much crushed my spirit last year and I clawed myself back out of that.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I tore muscles in my back, I had Ecoli, I was diagnosed with Anxiety issues and may possibly not be depressed but bipolar instead. Interesting and weird and not happy about most of it LOL
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Um...my television and new 360? OMG Assassin's Creed IV: Black Chest edition! Furniture for my flat?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
There's a lot of my friends who I'd have to list on here. Family too.
13. Did anyone's behaviour make you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Rent/bills, food, clothes, games and COSPLAY/Conventions
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My new job, various games releases and cinematic releases, seeing certain people...
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2013?
What does the Fox Say?
Blurred Lines (negative reasons)
Wrecking Ball (See above LOL)
This will be the day (RWBY soundtrack)
Don't Wanna Miss a Thing
Various Lindsey Stirling since saw her again this year!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder? - Probably happier, depends on the days
Thinner or fatter? - Slightly thinner
Richer or poorer? - POORER
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Travelling for sure
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. Did you fall in love in 2013?
Nope. Was already there
21. How many people did you kiss?
Just the one as far as I remember...? LMAO
22. What was your favourite TV programme?
TOO MANY. Supernatural, Arrow, Dexter, Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother...too many.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
There are a lot of people I feel very differently about this year. I'd say yes.
24. What was the best book you read?
The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices series of books.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
It's been more of the same this year I think LOL
26. What did you want and get?
A new flat and a new job.
27. What did you want and not get?
There are always things we want but don't get
28. What was your favourite film of this year?
OMG...um, Iron Man 3 or Pacific Rim I think!
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Turned 26, had a lovely time with Leo and celebrated again at Ayacon with friends.
30. What would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having more money? LOL Not being so destroyed by my own health...
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Geeky shirts and combats. I've started getting more colourful though LOL
32. What kept you sane?
Leo and Ciaran
33. Which celebrity / public figure did you fancy the most?
Lindsey Stirling I think LMAO
34. Who did you miss?
A lot of my friends that I don't get to see outside of conventions. I need to visit more people next year.
35. Who was the best new person you met?
Can't judge. I met a lot of amazing new people this year!
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013:
Even though I'm 26 I'm only just realising who I am as a person and coming to terms with it.
37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
They see you as small and helpless
They see you as just a child
Surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild
Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower